Friday, June 24, 2011

Graphite Dreams and a Freebie


I have 2 new releases for you today. My newest kit is called Graphite Dreams. It has the colors of pencil and pen tips of Black, Gray and Blue. You'll love the assortment of elements all rendered at 300DPI. There are 29 Papers and 75 Elements in this kit! You can find the new kits in my stores at I Got Lucky Skraps OR ScrappyDoSigners

I am also releasing a small 4th of July Freebie for you which you will find below. I hope you will enjoy all I have to offer you! Have a wonderful weekend!!

You can download this Freebie HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria