Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Scrap Kit and a PTU Tut

Let's start off with a new Scrap Kit for you. It]s called Round and Round. It is full of dots and circles and round things for you in shades of Brown, Blue, Green and Yellow. It is a tagger sized kit with 75 Elements and 25 Papers! You will find this kit at I Got Lucky Scraps Or Intoxxikated Intentionz

I have an older release for you that has a brand new tag tut written for it. The Kit is called Red and Black. The New tut is by Crazy Kittie and she called it Red is for Love. You can find the kit at I Got Lucky Scraps or Intoxxikated Intentionz. The link for the Tag Tut is below!



This is another beautiful tag done for me by Crazy Kittie. Her blog containing the tut can be found HERE. Thanks so much Kittie for all the wonderful tags and tuts you have done for me!!!

Click the tag to see a full sized version.

No comments: