Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blue & Beige Freebie Kit

I have updated the links for you effective today 4 27 10 so you should have no problems getting the kit!

Here is my first new kit of 2009 for you all to enjoy. Some of the elements were made using scripts from some wonderful scraping friends. You can grab some of them from Karin HERE. Also look for her PTU scripts too!! As always please feel free to share the link to my blog but please do not direct link to the kits. There are more items in the kits than I put in the preview.




Download Papers HERE
Download Elements HERE

4 comments:

WillowRaven said...

Very pretty kit, however when you click on the Elements link, the zip file says its the Papers. Not sure if the zip is mis-labeled, or it its the Papers zip. (The Papers link works ok - takes you to the Papers zip.)

Thanks for the share! I'll try back later for the Elements.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Scrap Kit
Ruth Looks like fun to work with

Hugs SandyB

Anonymous said...

the links for the elementsn and papers both send me to the papers only

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, the kit is beautiful:) When I tried to download the elements, it is the same download as the papers. Could you fix link so I can check back to get the elements part.

Thanks again.